- Stage 1: Sediment Filter (0.5 Micron)
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon Filter (1 Micron)
- Stage 3: Ultra Filtration Membrane
- Stage 4: Post-Carbon Filter (0.5 Micron)
- Stage 5. Ultra Violet Light Desinfection
Researchers estimate that the average person should drink between 1.5 and 2.5 liters (about 1.5 – 2.5 quarts) every day to replace the bodily fluids normally lost throughout the day.
More than ever, the availability of safe water has been questioned. Current water treatment technology and government agencies cannot keep up with the growing list of organic and chemical contaminates commonly found in the water we consume daily.
Blood is 92% water, bones are 22% water, the brain is 75% water, and muscles are 75% water:
Drinking enough water can improve your overall health and well-being.
Because water is important in so many body functions, getting enough water is key in achieving optimal health.